Have & Have Got oefening 1
In welke zin is have een hulpwerkwoord?
- I have broken my leg, so I can't go on holiday.
- I have a brother who likes running.
- I have got a brother who likes running.
- He hasn't worked for years.
- He has no driver's license.
- He hasn't got a driver's license.
- Has he phoned you yet?
- Has he got a new mobile phone?
- Does he have a new mobile phone?
- I have been walking all day.
- I have got a new pair of trainers.
- Did he have a new pair of running shoes as well?
- If only I had phoned her.
- I've got a great idea.
- Did he have a girlfriend?